Level Counter

Story: 60, Challenge: 0.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

just a quick recap of Pachinguys's history today.

I'm currently a 3rd year comp. sci. student at BGU. and one of my electives is a video game programming course. for this course we had to develop 3 game prototypes. Pachinguys was my second prototype for that course. the original prototype was developed for the desktop in c# using xna. it showed only a game screen and had 1 level. but it was well received.

having seen its potential I've decided to continue work on it. and move it to some smart phone environment. after some quick research I've decided it would be simpler for me to develop it for the android (in stead of ios). so the first version will be an android exclusive.

technical stuff: I've retaken control of the screens system. creating all my screens at start-up, instantiating no screens at all at run time. and disposing all my assets when the app closes. also an in game "kill" button was added to simplify testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment